Why Messi can’t play for Argentina?
Lionel Messi could not play for Argentina due to a three-month ban. Juventus striker Paolo Dybala is being tested as a key player in his squad. However, the youngster has not been able to make such a spark in the last two games. How much he can fulfil Messi’s duties will be understood again on October 7 and 9. Paolo Dybala has been called up for Argentina in two friendly matches on these two dates.
The two-time world champions will play against Germany on the 5th and Ecuador on the 3rd. Coach Lionel Scaloni has announced a 24-man squad for the two matches. Boca Juniors and River Plate, Argentina’s two power clubs will face off on October 2 in the first leg of the Copa Libertadores semifinal. Scaloni did not call any of these two players this time. As a result, the team has become much more European. And the most important name for this Europe-based Argentine team is – Paulo Dybala.
Argentina’s biggest star, Lionel Messi, has been banned from the national team for three months after criticising Constable. He was banned from international football for three months for calling Latin football’s ‘corrupt’ organisation. Also, he was fined $ 5,000. Messi has already been banned for one match after showing a red card in that match against Chile. He will not play Argentina’s first match in the South American World Cup qualifier in March. He will not be able to play in a friendly against Chile, Mexico and Germany in September and October due to a three-month ban. And on that occasion, Dybala is getting a chance at the first XI instead of Messi. Argentina faced Chile in Los Angeles a while ago. Dybala could not give a glimpse of that goalless match. The same thing happened five days after the match against Mexico. Lautaro Martinez rescued Argentina over Dybala in that match. In the next two matches, it will be clear how appropriate Dybala is for Messi Argentina.
Who got the call to the Argentine team:
- Matthias Vargas (Espanyol),
- Nicholas Gonzales (Stuttgart),
- Lucas Alario (Bayer Leverkusen),
- Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan),
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
- Leandro Paredes (PSG),
- Guido Rodriguez (Club America),
- Matthias Zaracho (Racing),
- Nicholas Dominguez (Wallace),
- Rodrigo Di Paul (Udinese),
- Marcos Acuna (Sporting Lisbon),
- Roberto Pereira (Robert Loroufre)
- Atletico (Madrid),
- Lucas Ocampos (Stevia),
- Eric Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Huan Footh (Tottenham Hotspur),
- Renzo Saravia (FC Porto),
- Nicholas Otamendi (Manchester City),
- German Pezzella (Fiorentina),
- Nicholas Tagliafico (AIX),
- Marcos Rojo (Manchester),
- Manchester, and
- Jonathan Unaite (Borussia Dortmund)
- Juan Mousse (Udinese),
- Agustin Marchesin (FC Porto),
- Emiliano Martinez (Arsenal)